The GHP invite our members (and potential members) to join us for a lively and thought provoking evening on World Pharmacists Day, 25th September 2019 in Birmingham.
We have invited local and national Pharmacy leaders to join you, our membership and friends, to discuss local and national issue for pharmacists and pharmacy.
- Richard Cattell (Deputy Chief Pharmacist, NHS England)
- Richard Seal (Regional Chief Pharmacist, Midlands)
- Helen Kilminster (Chair of PCPA)
- GUILD NOPC representatives including;
- Roisín O’Hare (GHP President)
- Ewan Maule (GHP Vice President)
- Graeme Richardson (GHP Immediate Past President)
- Alison Smith (GHP Regional Member, W Midlands)
Wednesday, 25th September, 2019 Food from 6pm; Speakers from 7pm. Venue: Conference Aston hotel, Aston University, Aston Street, Birmingham B4 7ET